Our brother n sister needs support

1 view

Vikas Vadodara

Jul 14, 2014, 11:47:04 AM7/14/14
Many of our brothers and sisters are striving for Livelihood and needs our support to sustain their small business or entrepreneurship through EASY FINANCE.
We at Vikas Trust are gathering our resources to best of our efforts and also appeal to contribute and give your share for the upliftment of under privileged, as you always do.
Ask for bank details for direct transfer or ask for address if u wish to send us cheque.
Plz note the donation contribution carries 80G benefits

Muslim brothers can contribute as they always do in this pious month to our trust.

Plz call or sms our Founder Trustee Mr Zoher Doctor on +91 9824063400 for any query

With Warm Regards

Zoher Doctor / Vikas Trust

Founder & Managing Trustee

Registered Address: 402, Bholesai Apt., Bh. Emperor, Parsi St, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002  GUJ  INDIA

Direct: +91 9824063400 / +91 9227896904

Office: +91 265 6553344

You may like to visit

Our Web Site http://www.vikastrust.org/ or
Face book page www.facebook.com/vikastrustngo to know about our activities

Some of the videos of our activities are uploaded on YouTube, which u may like to watch

Check out the VIKAS TRUST Activities

Media Coverage of the inauguration of DISPLAY CENTER & SALES OUTLET

What the Auto Rickshaw Beneficiaries has to say

Lets convert farm labours to skill workers

Picking up the beneficiaries of M S University- Polytechnic for tailoring / stitching work