Intimation on Job Vacancy. Apply Now

Vikas Vadodara

Oct 27, 2013, 1:11:24 AM10/27/13
to karmayo...@yahoogroups.com, smartm...@googlegroups.com
Looking into our expansion plans, we are glad to inform you that there are following vacancies available in our organisation at Vadodara for which we request you to send us your resume / CV at the following email id vikas...@gmail.com with the subject for the post you wish to apply for "Post Applied for ______"

1) Project Co-ordinator - 05 Nos
2) TeleCaller = 25 Nos
3) Accountant = 01 No
4) PA to Managing Trustee = 01 No
5) Sales Executives = 20 Nos
6) Hardware Engineer = 01 No

The opening is for Male & Female with any education background.
The remuneration will be at par with the market standard for the deserving candidate and as per credentials.
You can attached your certificates and Photo if readily available.

Interviews are held shortly.
You may forward this email to your friends, whom you think can be of interest.
--

With Warm Regards

Zoher Doctor / Vikas Trust

Founder & Managing Trustee

Display Center & Sales Outlet: Nr. Gajanand Chambers, Vej Market, Opp. GEB, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002 Guj India

Registered Address: 402, Bholesai Apt., Bh. Emperor, Parsi St, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002  GUJ  INDIA

Direct: +91 9824063400 / +91 9227896904

Office: +91 265 6553344

You may like to visit

Our Web Site http://www.vikastrust.org/ or
Face book page www.facebook.com/vikastrustngo to know about our activities

Some of the videos of our activities are uploaded on YouTube, which u may like to watch

Check out the VIKAS TRUST Activities

Media Coverage of the inauguration of DISPLAY CENTER & SALES OUTLET

What the Auto Rickshaw Beneficiaries has to say

Lets convert farm labours to skill workers

Picking up the beneficiaries of M S University- Polytechnic for tailoring / stitching work