Appeal for Donation / Soft Loan

Vikas Vadodara

Sep 4, 2013, 1:17:28 PM9/4/13
Vikas Trust is putting up two big projects, one is of "Garment Making" and another is "DIAL 4 SERVICE".
We are raising funds for the tune of 10% of the cost where as 90% we are getting support as grants / loans.
Looking for any amount you can contribute as donation or returnable soft loan. Your support is very much espected.
Small amount of donation can be directly transferred / deposited to bank account as below:
Account Holder Name: VIKAS TRUST
Bank: State Bank of India
Branch: Cantonment, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002 GUJARAT INDIA
Account No: 31412521947
IFSC: SBIN004670

Plz intimate us of any deposit. Deposit INR only. For other currency deposit call Mr Zoher Doctor at +919824063400

--

With Warm Regards

Zoher Doctor / Vikas Trust

Founder & Managing Trustee

Display Center & Sales Outlet: Nr. Gajanand Chambers, Vej Market, Opp. GEB, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002 Guj India

Registered Address: 402, Bholesai Apt., Bh. Emperor, Parsi St, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002  GUJ  INDIA

Direct: +91 9824063400 / +91 9227896904

Office: +91 265 6553344

You may like to visit

Our Web Site http://www.vikastrust.org/ or
Face book page www.facebook.com/vikastrustngo to know about our activities

Some of the videos of our activities are uploaded on YouTube, which u may like to watch

Check out the VIKAS TRUST Activities

Media Coverage of the inauguration of DISPLAY CENTER & SALES OUTLET

What the Auto Rickshaw Beneficiaries has to say

Lets convert farm labours to skill workers

Picking up the beneficiaries of M S University- Polytechnic for tailoring / stitching work