CSR: Corporate & NGOs are adopting 500 villages. Join Us

Vikas Vadodara

Aug 1, 2014, 1:57:31 AM8/1/14
In association with Corporate Houses and NGOs and Others we are adopting 500 Villages to uplift it to better standard of living. We wish to provide better and quality education through Govt Schools, reach to parents and villages for educating them for health & hygiene and other life skills, teach them skills and look for improving their income. Wish to bring in Social Business Projects in that villages for ladies and old. Provide Infrastructure to schools and villages like street lights, water and sanitation, community hall, library, Bio Gas Plant, Solar Projects and similar...

We invite Partners dealing in the above mentions areas of expertise to inform us of their interest, by sending us the brief profile of their organisations (NGOs and or Service Providers) and we can connect them as implementing agencies, if found suitable.

Presently we are concentrating on Central and South Gujarat and latter we shall increase the reach to more villages and also to different part of Gujarat and India.

Send in your interest or query at vikas...@gmail.com

Feel free to ask.

With Warm Regards

Zoher Doctor / Vikas Trust

Founder & Managing Trustee

Registered Address: 402, Bholesai Apt., Bh. Emperor, Parsi St, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002  GUJ  INDIA

Direct: +91 9824063400 / +91 9227896904

Office: +91 265 6553344

LIKE Face book page www.facebook.com/vikastrustngo to know about our activities