Upgraded from 18.1 to 21.1, "Non-commercial" option grayed out - we are non-profit

Adria Stembridge

Aug 28, 2021, 4:54:27 AMAug 28
to SmartGit
I just updated SmartGit from 18.1 to 21.1.  When opening I'm presented with the screen to select type of user. The only selectable option is Registered user, commercial use.  I am a non-profit, we do not engage in commerce of any sort.

I've tried deleting the config folder but to no avail.

How do I get the greyed out "Non commercial use" option to be selectable again?

syntevo Support

Aug 28, 2021, 6:46:29 AMAug 28
to smar...@googlegroups.com
> How do I get the greyed out "Non commercial use" option to be selectable
> again?

Please have a look at:

https://www.syntevo.com/blog/?p=3669

--