how to remove stale repositories

David Yeske

Apr 2, 2021, 3:03:42 AMApr 2
to SmartGit
Let's say for example I use the feature to search for repositories in a path.  After I run this smartgit picks up the repositories and they are listed under the repositories window.  Over time I tend to run out of space, lose interest in a project, or move where I want to do my development and therefore the code will no longer be there.

When I click on a missing repository smartgit will ask "do  you want to remove the missing repository".  Is there a way to have smartgit automatically do this?  I suppose this feature would be called "remove missing repositories".

syntevo Support

Apr 2, 2021, 4:03:38 AMApr 2
to smar...@googlegroups.com
In the ☰ menu of the Repositories view invoke the command "Select Obsolete Repositories". Then press Del.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer