GIT GUI for linux

Elam Kumaran

May 25, 2021, 2:08:21 AMMay 25
to SmartGit
Hello team,
Is there a Git GUI software which can run on windows to do the configuration control on the files which are in the linux server? Please suggest. Currently we use mobaxterm terminal git plugin for the configuration. But it will be good if we have user friendly GUI.

Thanks & Regards,
Elam

syntevo Support

May 25, 2021, 3:31:29 AMMay 25
to smar...@googlegroups.com
> Is there a Git GUI software which can run on windows to do the
> configuration control on the files which are in the linux server? Please
> suggest. Currently we use mobaxterm terminal git plugin for the
> configuration. But it will be good if we have user friendly GUI.

Configuration of the Git server side is out of the scope of SmartGit, unfortunately.

--
Best regards,
Marc Strapetz
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smartgit/4232e641-ff45-4184-894b-3fc52b333a88n%40googlegroups.com.

Guy Rouillier

May 25, 2021, 8:06:43 PMMay 25
to smar...@googlegroups.com
If the server permits Samba access, you can mount the server drive and
then use SmartGit normally.

--
Guy Rouillier