cursor move beyond template

Ronald Reynolds

Sep 8, 2015, 5:31:10 PM9/8/15
to YASnippet Discussion Group
 Is there a way to have the cursor end up elsewhere in the doc beyond the template. Like if I wanted a snippet to insert (sometimes)  inside a sentence and have the cursor end up at the end of the sentence or a specified number of characters beyond the (sometimes) in the typed text already in the document?

João Távora

Sep 9, 2015, 9:28:31 PM9/9/15
to smart-...@googlegroups.com
Please open an issue on github.com/capitaomorte/yasnippet/issues.

This group is very seldom frequented. I have to find a way to shut it
down, or at least generate this response automatically.

Thanks.
> --

João Távora