ISO: $2/1 off mq Pediasure product, SS 10/07 exp 11/3/12

1 view

Kerry

Oct 17, 2012, 6:06:02 PM10/17/12
to smart-mone...@googlegroups.com
ISO: $2/1 off mq Pediasure product, SS 10/07 exp 11/3/12

If you have any mq's or IP's that are a high value I'd be interested in them too.

I'm looking for multiples and if you have other coupons that go beyond the 11/3 expiration that would be great. My nephew needs to drink 3 a day and at nearly $10 a six pack, I'm trying to help find high value coupons of any sort.

Let me know what you are looking for and I'd be glad to check. I can print IPs as long as I haven't used it already.

Thanks
~Kerry