Protect images from Non-Logged in Users AND images outside of root

maxa...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2013, 1:07:31 AM3/6/13
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
I know I cant be the only one with this, but cant seem to find the right topics already.

I have a site that I show images in that should be only accessible to people logged in. I have the Authentication working and rerouting non-logged in users.

When I've tried changing the settings in the config, I get all sorts of different errors: 'does not exist', 'cant have . < > etc..In the url' ...

I want to have the images stored outside the image root, the script to check if someone is logged in before showing the image (and ideally have 2 hard coded sizes only)

What am I missing?

Thanks.