Newbie having issues getting my head round this... does it work on windows IIS?

Spencer Planton

Oct 25, 2013, 7:40:54 AM10/25/13
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,
I hope you done mind a newbie question. This resizer could be just what I am looking for.
My background is classic ASP, HTML and JavaScript. I have almost no PHP (although I have set up and configured my own PHP server and converted some of my simple ASP scripts into PHP).
I have no APACHE/PHP server experience - not a clue.

I am currently using Win7, IIS7, with PHP and have the GD2 enabled. I have SLIR 2.0.
The SLIR install was fine (everything a 'success').

I now want to run some tests on the SLIR but have NO IDEA how to proceed.
There are no 'idiot' proof working examples bundled with the SLIR download and I am having a head scratch as to where to go now.

As I am on a windows box I have no 'mod_rewrite'?

Can someone please explain exactly how this PHP script/ library is working and give me an example of a form using it?
I would really appreciate some help as a lot of the information floating around seems to revolve around knowing the basics and frankly I need some remedial education (god I feel stupid!).

Regards,

Spencer