Forcing a cache bypass?

Soham Pal

Jan 10, 2013, 3:23:18 PM1/10/13
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
I'm building an event registration system, where I'm using SLIR to resize large (~1600px) cover images to smaller tiles (~300px) when populating a list view. Event moderators are allowed to change these event cover images, which should reflect back to the smaller tiles. Is there any way to force SLIR to reload thumbs for an image, so that the cached version does not show up after it has been replaced?

Joe Lencioni

Jan 10, 2013, 4:05:17 PM1/10/13
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
It should detect that the modification time of the source file is
newer than the modification time of the cached file, and regenerate
it.
--
Causes is hiring! http://www.causes.com/jobs

Soham Pal

Jan 11, 2013, 1:53:47 AM1/11/13
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
Ah, this is not working on my WAMP install. I'll check on a LAMP server.
PS: Nice Haiku.