Check if has to be cropped first, then resize

Pablo Olmos de Aguilera Corradini

Feb 10, 2013, 1:55:40 PM2/10/13
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
It's kind of hard to explain what I'm trying to achieve... but I'll try:

In my blog, there is "featured" image, of 600x300 pixels. The idea is when I upload the "photo" that's supposed to be the main picture, and of course if the picture is malled I don't want anything to be done.

So I tried with `/w600-h300-c600x300/image`, but it also crops (proportionally) the picture if it's smaller. Here's it a link to an example:

http://i.imgur.com/guGllWJ.png

Images bigger than the desired hxw doesn't suffer this issue:

http://i.imgur.com/7xqiUlz.png

Has anybody if the functionality I'm looking for exists and I don't know how to use it or it is some kind of bug?