carewebframework-smart integration

Chandan Datta

Jun 10, 2014, 1:21:33 AM6/10/14
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
Is there any article which has the steps to run a SMART app on the carewebframework (https://github.com/carewebframework/carewebframework-smart)

Josh Mandel

Jun 10, 2014, 2:20:10 AM6/10/14
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chandan,

Thanks for your interest! I'm not sure what the current status of SMART on CareWeb is. Looking through that repository, it looks like the SMART ontology file was last updated prior to our 0.5 release in 2012 (when we introduced the Social History and Clinical Note data types). So on a quick inspection, it appears not to be compatible with our 0.5 or 0.6 release.

But I can't tell for sure, so I've created an issue in their github tracker to try to clarify.

Best,

  Josh

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 10:21 PM, Chandan Datta <work.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any article which has the steps to run a SMART app on the carewebframework (https://github.com/carewebframework/carewebframework-smart)

Chandan Datta

Jun 10, 2014, 4:18:58 AM6/10/14
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josh, Thanks. I saw it in your demo http://vimeo.com/20355829

Regards,
Chandan

Josh Mandel

Jun 10, 2014, 11:22:44 AM6/10/14
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely! (To be clear, that was a demo from 2011, and I don't believe work on CareWeb's SMART module has continued. But the CareWeb team should be able to tell us.)

  -Josh

Sam Habiel

Jun 10, 2014, 11:26:56 AM6/10/14
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
Josh,

I forwarded this thread to the author of the CareWeb framework.

Sam