SMART compatibility with i2b2 1.7

Michael Horvath

Nov 19, 2014, 4:56:48 PM11/19/14
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
Recognizing that SMART Classic has been placed into support only mode, does that affect the future of development for the platform with i2b2?  More directly, is there a timeline for compatibility with FHIR SMART with i2b2 v1.7?

Josh Mandel

Nov 19, 2014, 5:59:01 PM11/19/14
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com, Murphy, Shawn N.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for writing! We're talking with the i2b2 team about building support for SMART on FHIR, but there's no current timeline for the work (resources haven't yet been designated for the project). In the meantime, i2b2 will continue to support SMART Classic.

I've Cc'd Shawn Murphy, who may be able to provide more detail.

Best,

  Josh

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Michael Horvath <mhor...@wakehealth.edu> wrote:
Recognizing that SMART Classic has been placed into support only mode, does that affect the future of development for the platform with i2b2?  More directly, is there a timeline for compatibility with FHIR SMART with i2b2 v1.7?

Murphy, Shawn N.

Nov 21, 2014, 9:49:25 AM11/21/14
to Josh Mandel, smart-app-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Michael,

We don’t have a definitive timeline for SMART of FHIR.  To some extent it will depend on demand.

Thanks,

Shawn.

dispose of the e-mail.