Import error: No module named {{Triplestore_engine}}

sksh...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2015, 8:22:07 AM8/25/15
to SMART App Developers
I am getting an import error when running the smart_server for python. I am using python 2.7 and django 1.2.
From surfing I came to know that the triplestore module has been deprecated since rdflib 2.4.
Can anyone guide me on how to overcome this error. I read that the GRAPH is suitable alternate for triplestore how can i implement that?

Nikolai Schwertner

Aug 25, 2015, 8:32:42 AM8/25/15
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
The version of SMART (SMART Clasic) that you are looking at has been phased out and is no longer supported. You should probably try out the current version called SMART on FHIR (http://docs.smarthealthit.org/).

If you really need to get the old SMART working, I would make sure that the versions of the dependencies match the ones in the install guide (http://classic.smartplatforms.org:6002/framework/reference-implementation/install-ubuntu.html).

-Nikolai

SHAREIN

Aug 25, 2015, 11:41:08 PM8/25/15
to SMART App Developers
SMART on FHIR does not have a smart server for python developers(there are two servers one for rails and another auth server for java).
Can you guide me on how to work on it?

Thank you
Message has been deleted

SHAREIN

Aug 26, 2015, 6:32:08 AM8/26/15
to SMART App Developers
I am trying to run the SMART Clasic on windows 8.1. When I run the reset.sh, I am  getting errors.
Some one please help.
errorlog.txt

Nikolai Schwertner

Aug 26, 2015, 7:44:28 AM8/26/15
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry, but we do not have resources to support SMART Classic, which has been phased out. I am afraid that you are on your own, if you have to work with it.

On the other hand, if you are interested in developing a Python-based SMART-on-FHIR server, you can get some guidance from us. A good starting point would be http://docs.smarthealthit.org/tutorials/server-quick-start/

If all you need is a local environment to play around with and develop SMART apps, you can easily build a local VM using http://docs.smarthealthit.org/sandbox/install/ (no need to understand Grails or Java)

SHAREIN

Aug 26, 2015, 11:53:35 PM8/26/15
to SMART App Developers
Thank you.

I will start with SMART on FHIR then.

Nikolai Schwertner

Aug 27, 2015, 12:03:55 AM8/27/15
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
Great. By the way, how did you end up on the SMART Classic list? We are keeping it around for archival purposes, but there are not supposed to be inbound links to it.

SHAREIN

Aug 27, 2015, 12:41:25 AM8/27/15
to SMART App Developers
I wanted to work on Smart since I couldnt any server for python in SMART-on-FHIR.
I started surfing for the smart_server for python developers in github and somehow stumbled upon it.

It was quite fun trying to install the SMART classic got to learn some new things, even though it was an unsuccessful attempt.

SHAREIN

Aug 27, 2015, 8:51:47 AM8/27/15
to SMART App Developers
How is the environment created because there is no instruction for the usage of virtual box? Am I supposed to install UBUNTU on VM?
Or will the environment be created on installation of vagrant?

Thank you

Nikolai Schwertner

Aug 27, 2015, 10:34:09 AM8/27/15
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com