Error during Integration between SMART and Indivo

Ohm Trivedi

Jun 28, 2015, 12:41:21 AM6/28/15
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
I am a Computer Engineering UG student, working on a research project on Explanation of Health Data. For my project, I am required to access the Indivo health database. I am running Ubuntu 14.10 in Oracle's VirtualBox, with my host laptop OS in Windows 8.1.

I completed all steps of installation as per the instructions here. But I am stuck while Testing backend server. I am always receiving two errors, which are their in the txt file attached herewith. Out of the three options, I had installed MySQL for database.

I posted the question in this group, because I am guessing the first error, URL error has something related to SMART.

Please help me, as I am totally naive with this.
IndivoError.txt

Nikolai Schwertner

Jun 28, 2015, 1:30:14 PM6/28/15
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com, Pascal Pfiffner
Hi Ohm,

It does look like the Indivo build that you are working with is attempting to download the SMART Classic ontology from the web address of where SMART used to be. Unfortunately, the SMART Classic project has been discontinued for over a year now (replaced by SMART on FHIR) and the hosted service is no longer available. I am not sure why Indivo build this hard dependency on the SMART sandbox. By the way, the indivo project is no longer maintained either, and all looking into it are being advised to look into SMART on FHIR. If you want to work with Indivo, you most likely are on your own.

This said, if you are set on getting Indivo to run, you may have to tweak the build script by adding a copy of the SMART Classic ontology locally and pointing it at it. I am not familiar with Indivo, so I can't tell you where you need to look for this, but I am CC-ing Pascal, who used to work on Indivo. For what it's worth, you can still get a copy of the SMART ontology from GitHUB (multiple versions are available if you look at the release history):

https://github.com/smart-classic/smart_common/tree/master/schema

Good luck.

Nikolai

Ohm Trivedi

Jun 28, 2015, 6:02:16 PM6/28/15
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com, Pascal....@childrens.harvard.edu
As far as I am understanding, I think I found the script which tries to access the ontology, see attached python script. I also downloaded the ontology (rdf.xsd) from the GitHug repo which you mentioned. And I pointed the url to it. But still, the error is not resolved. I believe that my method of pointing would be wrong, as I am a kind of newbie in Python also, kindly correct me if I am wrong.
smart_container.py

Nikolai Schwertner

Jun 28, 2015, 7:32:14 PM6/28/15
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
I believe the ontology is in smart.owl.

Ohm Trivedi

Jun 28, 2015, 7:37:22 PM6/28/15
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
I tried both files, but the error says Invalid URL, even when I provided complete absolute path to the file.

Ohm Trivedi

Jun 29, 2015, 11:04:27 AM6/29/15
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com, Pascal....@childrens.harvard.edu
Because of the problems in Indivo, if I want to move to SMART, can you please provide me a link which contains documentation for installing SMART like it was provided by Indivo on Ubuntu OS?

I found this link - http://dev.smartplatforms.org/install/linux/, but its not working.

Nikolai Schwertner

Jun 29, 2015, 11:30:23 AM6/29/15
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com

Ohm Trivedi

Jun 29, 2015, 12:27:27 PM6/29/15
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Sorry to keep botherig you again and again.

But while executing the command vagrant up, it stops abruptly showing this error (see attached image).

I am not able to understand what it is about. I am setting it up on Windows 8.1. I have VirtualBox installed and also Vagrant. But since Ansible is not supported, I first changed the branch through git checkout ansible-guest.

Am I missing something?
RubyError.png