indivo issue

Jaime Maroto Villar

Apr 25, 2014, 4:34:07 PM4/25/14
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

since a couple of days ago I'm not able to run the container Indivo, neither the sandbox nor
viewing the official webpage. Does anybody know what is wrong?

Thank you

Josh Mandel

Apr 25, 2014, 4:42:32 PM4/25/14
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com, Travers IHL
Hi Jaime,

To be clear, are you having trouble running the SMART Reference sandbox (sandbox.smartplatforms.org), or the Indivo sandbox (http://sandbox.indivohealth.org/)?

The latter appears to be down -- you might want to  ping the Indivo google group:

I've cc'd Travers here, too.

Best,

 Josh

Travers

Apr 28, 2014, 9:14:13 AM4/28/14
to smart-app-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jamie,

Because of issues outside of our control, our sandbox, website, and mailing list are currently shut down.  I'm not sure when they will be back up, so you might want to consider installing your own Indivo Server instance to run your app against in the meantime.

-Travers
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to smart-app-developers+unsub...@googlegroups.com.