3B Regulators status

Al Thomason

Jul 26, 2018, 4:53:45 PM7/26/18
to Smart Alternator Regulator

All,

Tomorrow I will be picking up the build of 3B regulators, then spending the weekend proofing them and getting them ready to ship out.  For those who have pre-ordered I expect to be able to start dropping them into the mail late next week. (Assuming there are no major issues found with this build).   IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY, PLEASE CONFIRM BACK TO ME THE SHIP-TO ADDRESS!  I want to confirm each shipment address before I actually send them out.

For those who have not purchased a regulator, I will still leave the ‘Pre-Shipment’ price open through the 1st week of August  (August 10th).  If anyone is interested!

Looking down the road I will be releasing an update to the Firmware (v1.3.1) next week which has better support for that Dash-display device, and am also working with a local machine shop to get some Hammond plastic cases pre-machined to match the 3B regulators.

-al-