Gen 3B regulator status - they have arrived!

Al Thomason

Jul 15, 2018, 10:26:16 PM7/15/18
to Smart Alternator Regulator

The shipment of the batch of Gen 3B regulators has arrived!   We are presently up in Canada and have starting our way back down south.  Expect to be able to pick up the regulators sometime late next week.  Give me about a week to proof / finish them and will be sending out the pre-ordered units maybe by the end of this month!

Thank you all for your patience on this, it has been a bit frustrating between components availability, our travels, and more.  But they are here, and looking forward to getting them into your hands.

Note for those who have pre-ordered:   If you all would be so kind as to confirm the ship-to address.  Expect dropping into the mail the 1st of August.   And for the few who have made other mailing arrangements, please also confirm back to me.  Just want to double check on things as a bit of time has passed.

-al-