Two quick notes

Al Thomason

Jul 29, 2018, 10:56:27 PM7/29/18
to Smart Alternator Regulator

So sorry for all the Emails these past weeks, but things are happening.  Today for example I have released v1.3.1 of the firmware.  You can see it here:

http://arduinoalternatorregulator.blogspot.com/2018/07/firmware-v131-released.html

Two significant changes in the firmware include improved load-dump handling (Regulator will not as readily pull back 100% after a major load is removed) along with some changes to better support that simple dash-display in the works (Hope to have an update from Gerald soon on that one).

AND:  3B regulators are ready to ship.     I will be conformal coating them later today and getting the pre-ordered units boxed up and ready to send perhaps Monday, but more likely Tuesday.  And with that I am fixing an end-of-pre-order pricing, with August 10th being the last day the special price is good.

Thank you to everyone for their support over the years, and also for what I hope is the years to come!

-al-

Viking Star

45' Monk Sr. / McQueen

mvVikingStar.blogspot.com