Wakespeed Alternator 170ah

Rick Gleason

Jan 18, 2019, 10:28:46 PM1/18/19
to Smart Alternator Regulator
Al,
What would a Wakespeed 170ah Alternator cost?
I assume it is external regulation?
Also is there an output chart? I am particularly interested in the lower end  Engine RPM=750rpm and Engine RPM=1000rpm.
What is the drive pulley size, belt and radius dimension?
Will it work with Diesel 3YM30 Yanmar.

Also what does a Wakespeed WS500 cost?

Thanks
Rick

Al Thomason

Jan 20, 2019, 7:45:42 PM1/20/19
to Rick Gleason, Smart Alternator Regulator

Rick,

Again, have to apologies – the Wakespeed website is being updated (hopefully) this week in preparation for the show.  Just by the nature of THIS list, some early information has been shared, and to clarify things:  At one time (several years ago) Wakespeed was looking to offer alternators – but that is no longer true.  I might suggest you reach out to Bruce over at Ocean Planet Energy www.OceanPlanetEnergy.com as he does indeed carry a range of Alternators and is also at the same time able to sell the WS500 regulator – one-stop shopping.

As to cost, going to have to hold off on that one until the ‘official’ launch.  Else my Marketing Partner will be rather displeased with me….

-al-

Viking Star

45' Monk Sr. / McQueen

mvVikingStar.blogspot.com