why smalltalk/what is smalltalk

Sean T Allen

Jan 7, 2012, 5:43:34 AM1/7/12
to smalltalk-marke...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm working on combo section for the Redline Smalltalk website that is

Why Smalltalk & What is Smalltalk.

A primer/intro for why a visitor to the Redline site should care about Smalltalk in general
before we get to the section for why they should care about Smalltalk on the JVM.

You can see the why the jvm section that has been completed here:

I have a bunch of notes that I've been turning to larger thoughts for the why/what section
as well as having an excellent contribution of a few paragraphs from Hernan Wilkinson.

The content isn't going to be Redline specific and could be used as a general evangelical
document Smalltalks in general.

If you'd like to contribute it any fashion, let me know.

-Sean-