GSOC 2013

Abhishek

Apr 11, 2013, 2:09:21 PM4/11/13
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

My name is Abhishek and I’m a 2nd year undergrad at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India. I've experience in programming (Java, C++, python) and web development(PHP, javascript, jquery, CSS). I went through the project ideas mentioned on your GSOC web page and found "FAST java model" quite interesting.

Could you please suggest what should I do (in the following days) to get better connected to this project.

Best Regards,
Abhishek

Sudhakar Krishnamachari

Nov 7, 2013, 11:53:21 PM11/7/13
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am not sure how far have you gone on this one.

I am visiting Roorkee as part of the Silver Jubilee Celebrations this Nov 18th / 19th.

If anyone in your batch is interested we could hook up for a while to chat over.