Screencasts/slides about your projects: let's show them to the world!

Carla F. Griggio

Sep 9, 2012, 3:44:49 PM9/9/12
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com, smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!
We need to prepare ASAP a nice report about this year's GSoC program for ESUG. And I think the best we can do is to show concrete results.

So for those of you who didn't send a screencast or slides of your project, I'm asking you to send it now, so every project gets featured in ESUG's GSoC 2012 report. A good visibility of our achievements will help us participating in the program next year, and will also help the community to know that they now can use and get involved in all these new projects.

Something simple will do, and it should include:
  • A demonstration (or pictures) of the main features of the project
  • Some smalltalk code that you think it's important or a remarkable aspect in the project
  • How to install and use your project
  • Of course your name and the mentors who helped you :)
So please take a little time to make a presentation on your project and send it to me (or the list) as soon as you can.

On the other hand, I know that some of you made a presentation at ESUG 2012. I would like to know who did that, if you have a video of that presentation or the slides you used you can already send those to me.

Thanks!
Carla.