New Mars examples: Package Browser and Test Runner

1 view

Carla F. Griggio

Sep 23, 2013, 10:42:43 PM9/23/13
to Any question about pharo is welcome, Discusses Development of Pharo, ESUG Members, smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com, uqbar-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!
I want to let you know that I've just posted a screencast in my blog about the new Mars Package Browser and Test Runner
These examples are not really intended as being the definitive package browser or test runner, but to start experiencing how is it to build a real application using Mars and to showcase some widgets. Anyway, it's cool :) The Package browser is not so different to the system browser example I showed before, but the Test Runner is definitely my favorite example so far.

I give more details in the screencast and the blog post. Any feedback is appreciated!

Cheers,
Carla.
MarsPackageBrowserAndTestRunner.png

Carla F. Griggio

Sep 24, 2013, 3:09:55 AM9/24/13
to laurent laffont, Any question about pharo is welcome, Discusses Development of Pharo, ESUG Members, smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com, uqbar-...@googlegroups.com
Nope! I should learn how to do that :P I'll try to do it this week.

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 9:04 AM, laurent laffont <laurent...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Carla,

this is cool ! Is there a ready Pharo + Mars image built by jenkins server ?

Cheers,

Laurent