Submitting required code

Natalia Tymchuk

Sep 29, 2013, 1:36:46 PM9/29/13
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
How you submit the required code? Do you send image, or you file out your code to .st files?

Cheers,
Natalia

Carla F. Griggio

Sep 29, 2013, 1:41:17 PM9/29/13
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com
I think that last time I was a student I submitted the .mcz files (the versions from Monticello). I was planning on doing the same now.

Erwan Douaille

Sep 29, 2013, 1:49:16 PM9/29/13
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com
i file out.
I put .st, README, doc.pdf in .tar.gz.

I think the most important for them is to know if you really code, that's all. I guess no one will browse your code

2013/9/29 Carla F. Griggio <carla....@gmail.com>

--
Best regards,

Douaille Erwan <douaill...@gmail.com>

Natalia Tymchuk

Sep 29, 2013, 1:56:27 PM9/29/13
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com
Will you send only the last version or all the files?

Thanks,
Natalia

2013/9/29 Carla F. Griggio <carla....@gmail.com>
I think that last time I was a student I submitted the .mcz files (the versions from Monticello). I was planning on doing the same now.

Carla F. Griggio

Sep 29, 2013, 1:57:14 PM9/29/13
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com
I will send all the versions

Stéphane Ducasse

Sep 29, 2013, 3:06:49 PM9/29/13
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com
please publish the code on a smalltalkhub project
this is the most important part :)

Erwan Douaille

Sep 29, 2013, 3:21:28 PM9/29/13

2013/9/29 Stéphane Ducasse <stephane...@inria.fr>

please publish the code on a smalltalkhub project
this is the most important part :)
What about documentation ?

On Sep 29, 2013, at 7:36 PM, Natalia Tymchuk <natalia...@unikernel.net> wrote:

Hello.
How you submit the required code? Do you send image, or you file out your code to .st files?

Cheers,
Natalia

Gisela Decuzzi

Sep 29, 2013, 6:16:47 PM9/29/13
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com
I will submit an installed image and a readme with the script to load the version through a metacello configuration and the url to my blog.

It will be nice to convert blogs in chapters :)

Stéphane Ducasse

Sep 30, 2013, 3:02:15 AM9/30/13
On Sep 30, 2013, at 12:16 AM, Gisela Decuzzi <gisela...@gmail.com> wrote:

I will submit an installed image and a readme with the script to load the version through a metacello configuration and the url to my blog.

It will be nice to convert blogs in chapters :)

yes we will

Stef

Benjamin

Sep 29, 2013, 1:48:51 PM9/29/13