Copy your proposal to Google-melange!

Janko Mivšek

Apr 29, 2013, 2:19:55 AM4/29/13
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com
Dear students,

Your proposals are nicely coming on our special GSoC website http://gsoc2013.esug.org, but after being invited and writing it on our website, you need to copy it on official Google GSoC website too!  That site is called Google-melange http://www.google-melange.com.

So:
  1. Go to http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/esug and click Students apply, Register
  2. Fulfill a form there
  3. Open a proposal
  4. Copy in following order:
  • project page from our website
  • your proposal from our website
  • your biography from our website
Please do that immediately, even that it won't be complete yet. You have a time to improve it until a deadline in Friday at 19 UTC. That way you won't miss that deadline for sure. Beware that missing a GSoC deadline is a fatal mistake, there is no excuse to rescue you from it!

Best regards
Janko

----
Smalltalk GSoC Admin team