HELP : prepaid card extract money Argentina

1 view

Rocio Amaya

Mar 9, 2015, 1:39:45 PM3/9/15
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi and I'm sorry for the spam

My name is rocio, and i live in Argentina.

My problem: in Argentina cannot extract the money in usd or ars. And don't have support of citi bank in Argentina. And my card is valid until may/2015

Anyone know if it is possible to extract money in chile ? Or other  limitrofer
bordering country where i will can extract the money??

Thenks

Alexandre Bergel

Mar 9, 2015, 1:42:47 PM3/9/15
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rocio,

I live in Chile but I am not sure to understand how I can help you.
You can always come to Santiago, and fetch the money here.

By the way, what was your project about?

Cheers,
Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Hernan Wilkinson

Mar 9, 2015, 3:26:29 PM3/9/15
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rocio,
 I live in Argentina... what is it the problem you are having exactly? (If you want send me an email in spanish to my account and I'll see if I can help you)

Hernan
--
Hernán Wilkinson
Agile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching

Rocio Amaya

Mar 10, 2015, 9:02:01 AM3/10/15
to smalltalk-g...@googlegroups.com
Muchas gracias a todos por su respuesta. / thank you all for the responding

Por lo pronto decidi que un familiar me extraiga el dinero en chile a traves de los cajeros, en caso de no poder voy a seguir el consejo de mariano y hacer lo de wester.

Alexandre Bergel , my project was DBXTalk on NativeBoost