Smallrye Reactive Messaging - Azure Servicebus Connector

Vincenzo D'Amore

Jun 7, 2022, 7:45:55 AM6/7/22
to SmallRye
Hi All,

I wrote a project that integrates Azure Servicebus with Smallrye Reactive Messaging.
The project is currently used in few real world deployments, I would like to evolve it in a
Smallrye Reactive Messaging Connector for Azure Servicebus.

Is there any sample I could use to start with a contribution?
Or, in the other hand, could anyone please write me a few suggestions?

Best regards,
Vincenzo

Vincenzo D'Amore

Jun 7, 2022, 8:09:22 AM6/7/22
to smal...@googlegroups.com

Vincenzo D'Amore

clement escoffier

Jun 9, 2022, 2:19:00 AM6/9/22
to SmallRye
Thanks! I will have a look.

Connectors are either in SmallRye Reactive Messaging Core or in Quarkiverse. For this one, I would say that the Quarkiverse would make sense. BTW, nothing prevents hosting it somewhere else.
More details about the Quarkiverse can be found here: https://github.com/quarkiverse/quarkiverse/wiki.

Clement