Implementation Smallrye Mutiny on Micronaut

Visto 184 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Juan Diego Lopez

no leída,
7 oct 2020, 12:50:127/10/20
a SmallRye
I want implementation Small Mutiny on Micronaut but crash application,

How to do fix this?

Error:

Caused by: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.InvalidDefinitionException: No serializer found for class io.smallrye.mutiny.operators.UniOnItemTransform and no properties discovered to create BeanSerializer (to avoid exception, disable SerializationFeature.FAIL_ON_EMPTY_BEANS)

clement escoffier

no leída,
7 oct 2020, 13:23:427/10/20
a SmallRye
Hello,

Are you trying to return a Uni from an HTTP endpoint?
I don't know how Micronaut works, but I guess you need some kind of converter to _serialize_ the Uni (well, the emitted item or failure). We have something like this for Quarkus.

Check how Micronaut handles RX Java Single and reproduce the same for Uni.

Clement

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar