Uni<> duplicates the call when I have exception in my java code

wazuol 33

Jan 28, 2021, 2:46:49 PM1/28/21
to SmallRye
Hi,

I have a java application and I use Mutiny.

When I subscribe a Uni<String> to log the result, the call runs twice in case of exception in my methods...

Have you ever seem this behavior?

Thanks for the help...

clement escoffier

Jan 28, 2021, 3:56:16 PM1/28/21
to smal...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Do you have a reproducer?

Does the exception happens in the subscriber or in a previous stage?

Clement

wazuol 33

Jan 29, 2021, 4:37:14 PM1/29/21
to SmallRye
Hi,

I have a :

//exceptions happen here
      Uni<MyClass> resultIp = analize(ip);

       Uni<String> resultSet = applyFilter(resultIp, filter)...

then after to log the items :

        resulltSet.subscribe().with(item -> logs.put("ResultSet", item));

return resultSet;

Thanks...

clement escoffier

Jan 31, 2021, 3:21:07 AM1/31/21
to SmallRye
Hello,

Le ven. 29 janv. 2021 à 22:37, wazuol 33 <wazu...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hi,

I have a :

//exceptions happen here
      Uni<MyClass> resultIp = analize(ip);

       Uni<String> resultSet = applyFilter(resultIp, filter)...

then after to log the items :

        resulltSet.subscribe().with(item -> logs.put("ResultSet", item));

return resultSet;

Do you have the complete code and stack trace?
If you could provide a reproducer that would be awesome.

Thanks,

Clement

Thanks...