Server movement, Fargo 1.70

Dave Winer

May 11, 2015, 11:29:18 AM5/11/15
to smallpic...@googlegroups.com
Good morning!

I had to move around servers over the weekend, and as a result the Fargo back-end is now running on a new server.

The changes should be totally transparent to Fargo users, I've tested it myself, and it all seems to be working.

There is a new version, 1.70, that talks directly to the new server, without using a redirect, so it's more efficient to use the new version and also more reliable (one less link to break). So if you think you might be having problems, it's a good idea to reload the Fargo page, and be sure the version is 1.70.

If you want more of an idea of what happened, here's a note, but it's not necessary to read it. ;-)

When you go to that page you're helping me test the new server, btw.

Dave