Scott Cardais

Jun 8, 2014, 5:09:18 PM6/8/14
to smallpic...@googlegroups.com
I am using Fargo and the Fargo bookmarklet to create a linkblog.

How do I format the links to look like active links (Blue with underline)?

Thanks.

Ken Smith

Jun 8, 2014, 11:55:03 PM6/8/14
to smallpic...@googlegroups.com
Scott, whatever you put inside square brackets will pick up the URL that the bookmarklet loads into the calendar entry. I believe the outline needs to be operating in the stream template, but I'm not sure. So my entry from earlier today shows up like this:

"The story of ordinary working people is hardly ever told by them," writes Lloyd Davis.#

And it looks like this in the outliner:

"The story of ordinary working people is hardly ever told by them," [writes Lloyd Davis].

Ken S.