LO2 Update Failing for me

Donald Hodges

Jun 27, 2018, 7:12:03 PM6/27/18
to smallpicture-user
LO2 came back up, but no outline or cursor, just the tabs(which I can select) and the text box. The OPML viewer works so the data is there.  All your other apps working as expected. My twitter id is donhodges

I use LO2 to record medical visits, have a backup, but LO2 has been my master record.

Dave Winer

Jun 27, 2018, 7:16:39 PM6/27/18
to smallpic...@googlegroups.com
Open the JavaScript console. If there are errors take a screen shot and post it to the list.