Inviting Topics of Lightning Talk at Small EA Roundtable of CEAL 2015

Xi Chen

Mar 3, 2015, 12:48:17 PM3/3/15
to Smalleacollections
Dear small EA collections colleagues,

Hope you all have had a great start of 2015!

Small EA Roundtable will meet again this year at CEAL on Wednesday, March 25 from 7-8pm in room Ohio, Chicago Sheraton Hotel.

We'd like to invite you to talk about your interesting project(s) and share with us your accomplished tasks! This is a more structured talk than free discussion. 5-8 minutes for each lightning talk. Topics of interest include, but not limited to, the following:

- collaboration with faculty
- experience of applying for grant(s)
- digitization project(s)
- experience and thoughts about acquiring new database(s)
- establishing shelf-ready service with vendor(s)
- others

We'll also have 10-15 min free discussion following the lightning talks. Please fill out this form and let us know your proposed topics!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EDdcSMIyfdCR-5d9KyybKtb1wuSG0wtlyccEJeMar9Y/viewform

We look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

Xi, Julie, Sharon

Xi Chen
East Asian and Web Development Librarian
Oberlin College Library