Small Collections Roundtable @ CEAL 2014

Sharon Domier

Oct 11, 2013, 9:50:41 AM10/11/13
to smalleaco...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everybody,

Is your fall semester going well? Here I am busy building language learner collections and then doing public relations so that the students come and use them. What a joy to see the books being checked out and scattered all over the place. And I was right! Adult students do love picture books, especially scary books. So, my collection will continue to grow in Japanese, Chinese, and Korean. Obviously, it is the strongest in Japanese but the Chinese and Korean collections are growing as well.

Today I am sharing some good news. Peter Zhou just emailed me to let me know that he made sure that the Small Collections Roundtable got a better time slot this year. It will be Wednesday evening from 7-8, just before the CEAL Reception. So, we will all have enough energy to have a good conversation.

Start planning.

Sharon Domier

xiche...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2013, 10:06:36 AM10/11/13
to Sharon Domier, smalleaco...@googlegroups.com
This is great news!!
Thank you Sharon for advocating for small ea roundtable!
Xi
Oberlin College Library

Please visit Small East Asia Collection at
http://groups.google.com/group/smalleacollections?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Smalleacollections" group.