Three questions and one website/source - Small EA Collections Round Table on Wednesday March 15 from 7-8pm

Chen, Xi

Feb 27, 2017, 5:31:52 PM2/27/17
to smalleaco...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

CEAL is approaching in just a couple of weeks!

We look forward to seeing everyone during the Small EA Collections Round Table on Wednesday March 15 from 7-8pm in Simcoe Room of Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel.

We’d like to ask you to think about these three questions before coming to the discussion.

1.       How are you spending your budget these days – general overview not actual figures (CJK versus E, e-books versus p-books, requests or on-demand versus your own selections)

2.       How much teaching/instruction are you doing these days? Increasing or decreasing?

3.       What does a normal workday look like for you?

And then we’d also like everyone to send 1 recommended source or website to the list to share in advance of the meeting.

For example:

Yuh-fen Benda shared one good resource that many of us haven’t seen before for Chinese graded readers.

http://www.blcup.com/enPList/index/86?pid=1#001

Thanks!

Xi, Julie and Sharon

______

Xi Chen

Chinese Studies Librarian|East Asian Collection Coordinator

University of California San Diego

9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0175R

xich...@ucsd.edu | 858-534-2894

ucsdicon80