online bookstores for personal use

Sharon Domier

Nov 4, 2021, 4:21:17 PM11/4/21
to Smalleacollections
Friends,
I have another question for you. Do you have any recommendations for online bookstores for personal use? For example, I do use Amazon Japan for my own books and have never had any trouble with them. I have pondered using Kinokuniya but haven't yet tried it (except for an ebook or two).

For Korean I recently set up a personal account with BandiBooks and placed an order that was fulfilled quite quickly and properly. Just placed another order yesterday. There is no English on its website, but I used the Google Translate camera app on my iPhone and it worked:)

Now I am looking for something similar for Chinese, both mainland books and Taiwan books if possible. Any recommendations? If you don't want to say it out loud in this group, send me a private note please.

Sharon Domier