doodle poll for special meeting

Sharon Domier

Apr 26, 2021, 3:58:14 PM4/26/21
to Smalleacollections
Dear friends and members of the CEAL Small Collections Roundtable,

On behalf of Xi Chen, Julie Wang, and myself, we would like to invite you to join us in a conversation with Hyoungbae Lee, representing the Korean Collections Consortium of North America. The KCCNA is such a valuable resource for those of us representing CJK in small collections. The members volunteer their time answering questions through the Ask a Korean Studies Librarian! service and provide invaluable advice on databases and access.

Mr. Hyoungbae Lee has agreed to chat with the members of the Small Collections Roundtable, so that we can ask the kinds of questions we need help with but aren’t usually on the agenda of the Committee on Korean Materials - like buying Korean ebooks, interlibrary loan, site visits to Korean libraries, or availability of extensive reading materials for Korean language learners.

Julie Wang set up a doodle poll for us so that we can find a time that works for most of us. Please fill it out and start thinking of your questions:) I know you have some.

Best wishes,
Sharon

Anna Shparberg

Apr 26, 2021, 4:21:19 PM4/26/21
to Sharon Domier, Smalleacollections

Thank you, Sharon, Xi, and Julie, for creating the opportunity for us to meet Mr. Lee!  I have filled out the Doodle poll and look forward to the conversation.

Best wishes,

Anna L. Shparberg, Humanities Librarian
Fondren Library                   713-348-3809
Rice University                   e-mail: shpa...@rice.edu
6100 Main St.                     library.rice.edu
Houston, TX  77005-1892

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Smalleacollections" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smalleacollections/8cf37e4d-8c18-4ec6-b928-2c188bdfa144n%40googlegroups.com.

Sharon Domier

Apr 28, 2021, 10:15:46 AM4/28/21
to Smalleacollections
Resending this. We have 7 responses and 2 time slots that all 7 can make. Including Mr. Lee that would be 8 people. I am going to give Mr. Lee the option to choose either May 6, 2-3 or 3-4 (eastern). We will let you all know which he chooses and then the zoom address. Even if you didn’t time up for one of the time slots, you are of course welcome to join us.

Sharon, Xi, and Julie

Please visit Small East Asia Collection at
http://groups.google.com/group/smalleacollections?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Smalleacollections" group.

Sharon Domier

Apr 28, 2021, 12:32:00 PM4/28/21
to Smalleacollections, Hyoungbae Lee
Please join us!  Xi will also send an email out to EASTLIB so we can catch new small collections folks as well.

Julie Wang is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CEAL Small Collections Roundtable: a conversation with Hyoungbae Lee
Time: May 6, 2021 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://binghamton.zoom.us/j/4458429661?pwd=c1B0OGM4cmxNUXhLbVRwaEFqWHp5dz09

Meeting ID: 445 842 9661
Passcode: 6688
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,4458429661#,,,,*6688# US (New York)
+13126266799,,4458429661#,,,,*6688# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)