5th International Conference on ICT4DE in Nepal

1 view

SM Foundation Nepal

Aug 31, 2011, 11:11:15 PM8/31/11
to SM Foundation International
5th International Conference on ICT4DE in Nepal
http://smfon.org.np/conference/index1.php

Speak, Support & Share
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Conference-on-ICT4DE/179976768742640

International Link: http://southasia.oneworld.net/event/international-conference-on-ict-for-development-and-education

SM Foundation Nepal is organizing 5thInternational Conference on
“Information and Communication Technology (ICT)for Development and
Education”on Nov 16-17, 2011in order to create awareness and bring all
the experts and entrepreneurs in one platform. SM Foundation is a non
profit and non governmental organization.

Tracks
• ICTs into the Academic System: e-Education Policy and Practice
• Technology for Engineers
• ICT for Banking and Financial Institutions
• E-Governance, Information Security and Digital Signature
• Health -Telemedicine
• e-Content and Open Source
• e-Education and the Global Network
• Geographic Information System & Remote Sensing
Objectives:
• Creating the platform for the best brains in ICET
• Improving educational standard in academic institutions
• Promoting ICT Tourism
• Meet people from development and education sectors
• Bring best of the best brains in one platform
• Network, share and implement ideas effectively

Conference attendees include International Delegates, Principals,
Directors, Doctors, Engineers, Professors, Teachers, Educators, Senior
Staff from Government, INGOs, NGOs, Human Resource Executives, IT
Managers, CEOs, and service providers.

Let me know your decision so that I can talk to committee and prepare
for your expo in time.

I encourage you to share this invitation with anyone you believe would
be interested in attending the conference. If you wish to partner with
us or for other details;

Yogesh Shrestha
smf...@gmail.com; yog...@yahoo.com; smf...@yahoo.com
Tel 00977 1 5542983, 5528481