Smooth autoscroll

adilr...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2013, 7:54:42 AM4/5/13
to sly...@googlegroups.com
In auto scroll when the items scroll till the end they scroll back to the top very quickly.

How can I get the items to scroll back to the top smoothly and slowly.

Sly.js

Apr 5, 2013, 11:31:19 AM4/5/13
to sly...@googlegroups.com
How can you scroll more smoothly: You can't. All possible speed optimizations have been already implemented. There is nothing that could make Sly more fast/smooth. Well, except rendering it in canvas/WebGL.

How can you scroll slowly in last to first item cycle: You could listen to 'active' event, and when the last item is activated you could change the 'speed' value with set() method to something bigger, and than on the next 'active' event change it back. But you are fabricating problems in here...

Adam Bauerle

Sep 30, 2022, 3:43:26 PM9/30/22
to Sly.js
I think what the OP is referring to is a more gradual scroll back to the beginning, rather than a "pop" or "snap" immediately back to the beginning. I am wondering the same as well. As well as a gradual auto scroll from one item to the next (instead of again, a "snap" or "pop" advancement from one item to the next.