Angular Directives for Sly

Bryan Giger

Aug 19, 2014, 11:17:10 AM8/19/14
to sly...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm making angular directives for the sly library here: https://github.com/gigerbytes/angular-sly

I currently just have horizontal and vertical scrolling, still about to work on the others, as well as the functions like center, etc etc. I've pulled the examples from the website and implemented sly through the directives.

I hope this is useful and any help will be appreciated, whether for pull requests or suggestions [still pretty new to it] Just create an issue :)

Best Regards,

Bryan

i.sh...@gosbook.ru

Oct 5, 2014, 3:15:20 PM10/5/14
to sly...@googlegroups.com
вторник, 19 августа 2014 г., 19:17:10 UTC+4 пользователь Bryan Giger написал:
Hi, Bryan!

It works with angular ngRepeat? My attempts were not successful:(

Bryan Giger

Oct 6, 2014, 7:11:51 AM10/6/14
to sly...@googlegroups.com, i.sh...@gosbook.ru
Hi, thanks for the feedback.

Just checked the code and I realized that the directive was running before ng-repeat
 could finish. looking for a fix right now.

Best Regards,

Bryan

Bryan Giger

Oct 6, 2014, 8:04:16 AM10/6/14
to sly...@googlegroups.com, i.sh...@gosbook.ru
Pushed a fix, Please check.

Best Regards,

Bryan

i.sh...@gosbook.ru

Oct 6, 2014, 8:27:48 AM10/6/14
to sly...@googlegroups.com, i.sh...@gosbook.ru
понедельник, 6 октября 2014 г., 16:04:16 UTC+4 пользователь Bryan Giger написал:
Thanks for the quick reply!

berg...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2015, 7:57:56 AM4/7/15
to sly...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all,

It's working with Firefox but i have issues on Chrome with SlyHorizontalRepeat.

TypeError: undefined is not a function
at angular-sly.js:109

Line 109:
frame.sly(options, callback());

So sly is defined in firefox but not in Chrome.

It was working perfectly last Tuesday, any issues during the few last days?

Best regards,

Bryan Giger

Apr 8, 2015, 11:33:39 AM4/8/15
to sly...@googlegroups.com, berg...@gmail.com
Hi,

I have not updated anything since January.

I'm not sure what's wrong, but have you updated/changed anything since last Tuesday?

Best Regards,

Bryan

jessicaw...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2017, 5:52:27 PM3/3/17
to Sly.js, berg...@gmail.com

Did you ever find a fix for this? I'm having issues with Chrome too

alti...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2017, 11:24:18 AM4/27/17
to Sly.js, berg...@gmail.com, jessicaw...@gmail.com

You probably should include also sly.js to remove that error.