[slurm-users] Why AllowAccounts not work in slurm-23.11.6

daijiangkuicgo--- via slurm-users

Jun 24, 2024, 11:51:16 PMJun 24
to slurm...@lists.schedmd.com
I have set AllowAccounts=sunlabc5hpc,root, but it doesn’t seem to work. User c010637 is not part of the sunlabc5hpc account but is still able to use the sunlabc5hpc partition. I have tried setting EnforcePartLimits to ALL, ANY, and NO, but none of these options resolved the issue.

[c010637@sl-login ~]$ sinfo
PARTITION AVAIL TIMELIMIT NODES STATE NODELIST
cpu* up infinite 3 mix sl-c[0035,0042-0043]
cpu* up infinite 1 idle sl-c0036
gpu up infinite 3 idle sl-c[0045-0047]
sunlabc5hpc up infinite 1 idle sl-c0048
[c010637@sl-login ~]$ scontrol show partition sunlabc5hpc
PartitionName=sunlabc5hpc
AllowGroups=ALL AllowAccounts=sunlabc5hpc,root AllowQos=ALL
AllocNodes=ALL Default=NO QoS=N/A
DefaultTime=NONE DisableRootJobs=NO ExclusiveUser=NO GraceTime=0 Hidden=NO
MaxNodes=UNLIMITED MaxTime=UNLIMITED MinNodes=0 LLN=NO MaxCPUsPerNode=UNLIMITED MaxCPUsPerSocket=UNLIMITED
Nodes=sl-c0048
PriorityJobFactor=1 PriorityTier=1 RootOnly=NO ReqResv=NO OverSubscribe=NO
OverTimeLimit=NONE PreemptMode=OFF
State=UP TotalCPUs=256 TotalNodes=1 SelectTypeParameters=NONE
JobDefaults=(null)
DefMemPerNode=UNLIMITED MaxMemPerNode=UNLIMITED
TRES=cpu=256,mem=515000M,node=1,billing=256,gres/gpu=8

[c010637@sl-login ~]$ sacctmgr list assoc format=cluster,user,account%20,qos user=$USER
Cluster User Account QOS
---------- ---------- -------------------- --------------------
snowhpc c010637 c010637_bank normal