[slurm-users] Any update versions of SLURM soon?

52 views
Skip to first unread message

Grigory Shamov via slurm-users

unread,
Sep 2, 2026, 1:58:59 PMSep 2
to slurm...@lists.schedmd.com
HI All,

I have heard that a minor SLURM update is coming.
Just wondering if the public Githib repo of SchedMD/slurm still gets updated releases?


--
Grigory Shamov
Site Lead / HPC Specialist
University of Manitoba and DRI Alliance Canada







--
slurm-users mailing list -- slurm...@lists.schedmd.com
To unsubscribe send an email to slurm-us...@lists.schedmd.com

Paul Edmon via slurm-users

unread,
Sep 2, 2026, 2:35:32 PMSep 2
to slurm...@lists.schedmd.com
To my knowledge all Slurm releases are released via the github page and
26.05.4 is in the works (I have a bug that is being fixed in it).

Paying support users will get prereleases for significant security
problems. Those are released under NDA though, and usually make it into
the next public release.

-Paul Edmon-

On 9/2/26 1:40 PM, Grigory Shamov via slurm-users wrote:
> HI All,
>
> I have heard that a minor SLURM update is coming.
> Just wondering if the public Githib repo of SchedMD/slurm still gets updated releases?
>
>

--
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages