Inclusive growth: merely desir... (guardian.co.uk)

1 view

Lindsey, Delario

Mar 10, 2011, 11:40:45 AM3/10/11
to Slum Group

Inclusive growth: merely desirable or essential?
www.guardian.co.uk​/global-development​/poverty...

Sent from Zite personalized magazine iPad app. Available for free in the App Store.

Delario Lindsey, Ph.D.
Department of Africana-World Studies
Department of Liberal Studies
William Paterson University - New Jersey

Moussa sow

Mar 10, 2011, 1:12:59 PM3/10/11
to slum-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Delario for the article. This is an interesting awakening, --if those concerned are awake yet anyway-- So long as the rich think that they can enjoy a stared evening  on a yacht, turning their sight away from the slums made out of their postconsumed goods, frustration is likely to fester and upheavals with uncertain consequences as in Libya--and elsewhere--are likely to continue. Ethical concerns being muffled, I will say that necessity seems to impose itself in a violent way for it to prevail as North Africa has shown us.

my to two cents.

Moussa