SLUG Meeting 09-18-2019

1 view

Mr. Tuttle

Sep 16, 2019, 5:49:40 PM9/16/19
to sluglinux
Can you dig it?  We have a meeting this Wednesday!

We have reserved the conference room in the northeast corner of the main library in downtown Sioux Falls (not room A or B; those are in the northwest corner next to the front doors.  Same wall, just the other side of the library).  The room will be available to us starting at 6 pm until the library closes at 9.

It is not required or anything, but it would be nice if you reply to this email with whether or not you will be attending.

Daniel Svoboda

Sep 16, 2019, 7:53:23 PM9/16/19
to slug...@googlegroups.com
I can dig it.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Siouxland Linux Users Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sluglinux/CAL2pZW-iYiupv7XR2FdCBv9HnvX7iL9n2N-08rV5n5guD2nZ%2BQ%40mail.gmail.com.