mrtuttle

Jul 8, 2020, 12:48:42 PM7/8/20
to slug...@googlegroups.com
I had that horrible dream again last night. That means we have a meeting next Wednesday!

We have reserved the shelter at the top of the hill to the east of Covell Lake and the Japanese Gardens in Terrace Park (https://goo.gl/maps/1GGZ6erBVUo2BuY1A). The shelter will be available to us starting at 6 pm until 9.

Maybe you've heard but, in case you are like way too many people in Sioux Falls and don't know about it, there is a global pandemic going on. Masks are very much encouraged and social distancing is a must if you can't do a mask.