[SLUG] Our next meeting is about a month away: 07-15-2020

mrtuttle

Jun 22, 2020, 9:32:40 PM6/22/20
to slug...@googlegroups.com
What does everyone think about having an outside meeting next month? My suggestion is that we do it at a shelter in one of the parks in town. Maybe Terrace Park?

If that doesn't sound like a good idea, we can just plan on meeting in the #sluglinux chat room on freenode like we have done before.

Daniel Svoboda

Jun 23, 2020, 8:47:44 PM6/23/20
to slug...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020, 20:32 mrtuttle <dbd...@gmail.com> wrote:
What does everyone think about having an outside meeting next month?  My suggestion is that we do it at a shelter in one of the parks in town.  Maybe Terrace Park?

If that doesn't sound like a good idea, we can just plan on meeting in the #sluglinux chat room on freenode like we have done before.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Siouxland Linux Users Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sluglinux/86o8pah8i2.fsf%40gmail.com.