[SLUG] Meeting This Wednesday: 11-17-2021

mrtuttle

Nov 15, 2021, 2:43:57 PM11/15/21
to slug...@googlegroups.com
The fear, the fear, the fear... We have a meeting this Wednesday!

We are having our bi-monthly meeting in the chatroom. Come and share with us what you have been working on and any questions you could use some help with.

The chat room for the meeting is #sluglinux on irc.oftc.net.

It is not required or anything, but it would be nice if you reply to this email with whether or not you will be attending.

Today's question: Did you watch any good horror movies last month?

Andres Valenzuela

Nov 17, 2021, 9:57:23 AM11/17/21
to slug...@googlegroups.com
I will be unable to attend.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Siouxland Linux Users Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sluglinux/86czn1mcg6.fsf%40gmail.com.